Williamson County has set up a call center to serve as a resource for residents interested in COVID-19 vaccine information. The call center number is 512-943-1600.
The call center is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call center representatives can assist individuals with information such as how to register to receive the vaccine and share details on the County’s Vaccine Registration Technical Assistance (VRTA) sites. The Call Center and VRTA sites will close this Friday, April 30, 2021.
Should you need assistance with your vaccine appointment, Williamson County can offer technical assistance with completing your registration paperwork at a Vaccine Registration Technical Assistance site. No appointment is necessary. Effective April 6, all VRTA centers are open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hill Country Bible Church, 3300 Little Elm Trail, Gym Building, Cedar Park, Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First Baptist Taylor, 2500 Mallard Lane, Taylor, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Oaks in Sun City, 301 Del Webb Blvd., Georgetown, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Richard's Episcopal Church, 1420 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First United Methodist Church Georgetown (McKinney Christian Ministry Center), 1205 Ash St., Georgetown, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (*On Tuesday, April 27, this location will be open later: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Northpoint Church, 1320 Arrow Point Dr, Unit 201, Cedar Park, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information on the County’s COVID-19 response, please visit www.wilco.org/coronavirus.