Thursday, February 17, 2022, 4:30 p.m.
City of Round Rock
231 E. Main Street, Round Rock, TX 78664
Board of Health Directors
Chris Copple (Cedar Park, 12/24) Jeffrey Jenkins (Taylor, 12/23)
David Morgan (Georgetown, 12/22) Kathy Pierce, Chair (County, 12/22)
Bob Farley (Hutto, 12/22) Ed Tydings (County, 12/23)
Robert Powers (Leander/Liberty Hill, 12/24) Caroline Hilbert, Interim Executive Director
Laurie Hadley (Round Rock, 12/24)
Call regular session to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge staff and visitors; hear any comments. This will be the only opportunity for public comment. The Williamson County and Cities Health District (“WCCHD”) invites comments on any matter affecting the WCCHD, whether on the agenda or not. Speakers should limit their comments to two minutes. Note that members of the Board may not comment at the meeting about matters that are not on the agenda.
- The Williamson County Board of Health may convene in closed Executive Session to discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement matters, other confidential attorney-client legal matters (EXECUTIVE SESSION as per VTCA Govt. Code sec. 551.071 consultation with attorney), and any other matters permitted by the Texas Open Meetings Act to be discussed in closed Executive Session, including the following:
- Discuss and consider authorizing a forensic audit on behalf of WCCHD
- The Williamson County Board of Health may convene in closed Executive Session to conduct an interview and consider the employment of an Executive Director for WCCHD (EXECUTIVE SESSION as per VTCA Govt. Code sec. 551.074 personnel matters.)
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action to authorize a forensic audit on behalf of WCCHD
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action regarding the employment of an Executive Director for WCCHD
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action regarding Lease Agreements for Certain Real Property with Williamson County for Class D Pharmacy Licensing Purposes
I certify that the above notice of a regular Board of Health meeting was posted in the main entrance of the Health District office at 355 Texas Ave., Round Rock, Texas before February 14, 2022, at 4:00 PM and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Dr. Caroline Hilbert, Interim Executive Director