The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 6:00p.m. at Fire Station #6, 6700 Williams Drive, Georgetown, Texas, 78633.
DUE TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY AND/OR LOCAL DISASTER CAUSED BY THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL GUIDANCES, ORDERS AND DECLARATIONS OF DISASTER RELATED THERETO, THE DISTRICT MAY EXERCISE ITS AUTHORITY TO HOLD THE MEETING VIA TELEPHONE CONFERENCE CALL OR OTHER REMOTE PROCEDURES BECAUSE OF THE DIFFICULTY AND RISKS OF CONVENING A QUORUM IN ONE LOCATION. THE MEETING MAY BE ACCESSED BY THE PUBLIC VIA TELEPHONE TOLL FREE AT 512-672-8405 AND THE PIN TO JOIN CONFERENCE IS 341 839 751#.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Lisa Birkman and Ira Wood.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Public Comment
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Meeting held on April 21, 2021.
- Discussion and possible action to reduce future budget and deficit reduction.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action regarding additional fire hydrant installation on the Jonah Water District system.
- Discussion and possible action related to Leander annexation of ESD8 territory.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on May 14th at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.