Board of Health Directors
Chris Copple (Cedar Park, 12/24) Jeffery Jenkins (Taylor, 12/23)
David Morgan (Georgetown, 12/22) Kathy Pierce, Chair (County, 12/22)
Bob Farley (Hutto, 12/22) Ed Tydings (County, 12/23)
Robert Powers (Leander/Liberty Hill, 12/24) Caroline Hilbert, Executive Director
Laurie Hadley (Round Rock, 12/24)
Call regular session to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge staff and visitors; hear any comments. This will be the only opportunity for public comment. The Williamson County and Cities Health District (“WCCHD”) invites comments on any matter affecting the WCCHD, whether on the agenda or not. Speakers should limit their comments to two minutes. Note that members of the Board may not comment at the meeting about matters that are not on the agenda.
The Consent Agenda includes items considered to be routine that the Board of Health may act on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless requested by a Board Member, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered on the Regular Agenda. (Item 4)
- Approval of minutes, Regular Meeting, 11/09/2022
- Recognition of David Morgan – City of Georgetown Board Representative, 2021-2022
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on WCCHD FY23 Proposed Budget & 5 Year Forecast
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on 2023 Regular Meeting Dates
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action regarding a Memorandum of Understanding with Austin Radiological Association (ARA) –WCCHD Patient Referrals
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on WCCHD Addendum to Measurement Resources Company’s (MRC) Evaluation Final Report
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on WCCHD Data Use Agreement and Business Associate Agreement Templates – Civil Surgeons for Latent Tuberculosis Infection Surveillance Grant
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on WCCHD Drug-Free Confirmation Policy
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on NACCHO MRC RISE Grant Contract
- Executive Director’s Report
EXECUTIVE SESSION (Verify the wording of these items with Legal Counsel - may change from meeting to meeting)
- The Williamson County Board of Health may convene in closed Executive Session to discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement matters other confidential attorney-client legal matters (EXECUTIVE SESSION as per VTCA Govt. Code sec. 551.071 consultation with attorney), and any other matters permitted by the Texas Open Meetings Act to be discussed in closed Executive Session, including the following:
- Litigation or claims or potential litigation or claims against WCCHD or by WCCHD, including claims by former Executive Director Derrick Neal.
- Status Update-Pending Cases or Claims; including Cause No. 22-1710-C26, Williamson County and Cities Health District v. Derrick Neal; in the 26TH Judicial District Court, Williamson County, Texas.
- Employee/personnel related matters.
- Other confidential attorney-client matters, including contract and certain matters related to WCCHD defense issues in which the duty of the attorney to the governm