Williamson County Parks Department launched their first-ever Parks Pass that will offer special benefits for those interested in spending time outdoors at a Williamson County park facility. The goal of the program is to encourage residents to visit County parks and reward those who are frequent users of county parks with discounts.
“We are excited to launch the new parks pass program. We worked really hard to build in user benefits that have an application at all Williamson County park locations,” said Williamson County Parks Department Senior Director Russell Fishbeck. “I believe that park users will find value in the pass and that their loyalty and repeat use will be rewarded accordingly. As the holiday season nears, the Parks Pass will make a wonderful gift for your family and friends who also enjoy the outdoors.”
The Parks Pass will waive some day-use fees and provide discounts on overnight camping, and pavilion rentals, among other benefits like:
• Unlimited free day use at River Ranch County Park, when the County’s newest addition opens later this year. This benefit applies to the passholder and up to 14 guests in the same non-commercial vehicle
• Discounts on overnight camping
• Equestrian use fee discount
• Unlimited disc golf play (restrictions apply)
• Discount ($10) on Open Arena Ride at Expo Center
• Discount ($10) on Group Pavilion rentals
The Parks Pass can be purchased for $50 at the Southwest Williamson County Regional Park office, located at 3005 CR 175 in Leander, and at the Williamson County Expo Center, located at 5350 Bill Pickett Trail in Taylor. The purchase is a final sale, and it cannot be refunded or transferred to another person.
At the time of use, the passholder must be present to receive the benefits and provide staff with a form of identification. All benefits and rates are subject to availability. Policies and benefits may be subject to change without notice.
Please visit www.wilco.org/parks for more information.