Notice: As of January 1,2022 the new civil filing fee is $54.00 plus any service fees if needed. Please click here for a list of service fees.(Will open a new window)
Precinct Boundary Change Affecting Evictions
Please be aware, a new county precinct map has been adopted which will affect which precinct evictions should be filed in. This map went into effect January 1, 2022. The new map may be viewed at www.wilco.org/redistricting2021. Please enter your property address in the search bar at the top right of the page to verify your precinct. The map has a redistricting bar that can be moved left or right to show the current county precincts versus the new adopted county precincts. By dragging the bar, you can switch between the current precinct map and the newly adopted map.
Please verify your precinct before filing an eviction after January 1, 2022.
To ensure social distancing and to limit the number of people in our office at the same time, please utilize one of the following methods to communicate with our office.
- Phone: Our staff is available to the public during regular business hours by calling 512.244.8622. Please make sure to follow the prompts choosing the option best suited for your needs. Due to the high volume of calls, if a clerk is not available, please leave a detailed message with your number and you will be called back within 24 hours.
- E-Mail: If you have questions for the court, please email our office at email@example.com. We will respond to your requests within 24-48 hours. In your email, please include your full name and driver’s license number or citation number to ensure we give you the correct information.
- Drop Box: The public may use the drop box located at the left (north) corner of building marked JP1 in red located at 1801 E. Old Settler’s Blvd, Round Rock, TX for payments, pleas, and other documents.
- Mail: You can send your documents, payments (no cash), and pleas to: Justice Court Precinct 1, 1801 E Old Settlers Blvd, Suite 100, Round Rock, TX 78664.
- Pay Online: To pay your citation in full go to http://www.wilco.org/payjp1
- NOTE – Requests to take a Defensive Driving Course in order to have a ticket dismissed, must be made by mail or in person. Payments made online will negate your opportunity to have the case dismissed.
Petitions, Answers, and other Civil Documents
Petitions, answers, and other civil documents can be filed using E-File or in person. Please refer to: https://efile.txcourts.gov/ofsweb (Opens in a window) for more information on filing online.
If a no contact option is preferred, you can mail your documents, payments and pleas to us at 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd, Suite 100, Round Rock, TX 78664.
In addition to the health and physical well-being of so many people, finances are another area that has been dramatically impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. If you need financial assistance, the following are some resources that may able to help with rent, utilities and food:
The Caring Place
2000 Railroad St
Georgetown, TX 78626
https://www.caringplacetx.org (opens a new window)
Round Rock Area Serving Center
1099 E Main Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
https://www.rrasc.org (opens a new window)
Salvation Army Williamson County Service Center
1930 S. Austin Avenue, Suite 101
Georgetown, TX 78626
http://www.salvationarmyaustin.org/williamson-county-service-center (opens a new window)