Effective January 4, 2021, JP Pct. One is available for appointments.
To ensure social distancing and to limit the number of people in our office at the same time, please utilize one of the following methods to communicate with our office.
- In-Person: Effective January 4, 2021, JP1 is available for in-person appointments. Call 512.244.8622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
- Phone: Our staff is available to the public during regular business hours by calling 512.244.8622. Please make sure to follow the prompts choosing the option best suited for your needs. Due to the high volume of calls, if a clerk is not available, please leave a detailed message with your number and you will be called back within 24 hours.
- E-Mail: If you have questions for the court, please email our office at email@example.com. We will respond to your requests within 24-48 hours. In your email, please include your full name and driver’s license number or citation number to ensure we give you the correct information.
- Drop Box: The public may use the drop box located at the left (north) corner of building marked JP1 in red located at 1801 E. Old Settler’s Blvd, Round Rock, TX for payments, pleas, and other documents.
- Mail: You can send your documents, payments (no cash), and pleas to: Justice Court Precinct 1, 1801 E Old Settlers Blvd, Suite 100, Round Rock, TX 78664.
- Pay Online: To pay your citation in full go to http://www.wilco.org/payjp1
- NOTE – Requests to take a Defensive Driving Course in order to have a ticket dismissed, must be made by mail or in person. Payments made online will negate your opportunity to have the case dismissed.
- Wedding: You must call 512.244.8691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for a wedding. These appointments do not follow the same as court issues. For questions regarding obtaining a marriage license, please call the County Clerk’s office at 512.947.1527/1526.
Petitions, Answers, and other Civil Documents
Petitions, answers, and other civil documents can be filed using E-File or in person by appointment (see above). Please refer to: https://efile.txcourts.gov/ofsweb (Opens in a window) for more information on filing online.
Our website is available 24/7 to enter a plea and pay your citation, or to be advised of all payment options. Forms can be submitted from our website for alternative methods to pay or to plead not guilty.
If a no contact option is preferred, you can mail your documents, payments and pleas to us at 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd, Suite 100, Round Rock, TX 78664.
Court Hearings to Begin Virtually
Virtual hearings will be utilized for court settings in most cases for the time being. If you have a pending court case please ensure you update the court with your current address, phone number and email. Your notice will be mailed to you with information on how to appear virtually for your hearing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but the safety of our customers and staff is imperative.
In addition to the health and physical well-being of so many people, finances are another area that has been dramatically impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. If you need financial assistance, the following are some resources that may able to help with rent, utilities and food:
The Caring Place
2000 Railroad St
Georgetown, TX 78626
https://www.caringplacetx.org (opens a new window)
Round Rock Area Serving Center
1099 E Main Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
https://www.rrasc.org (opens a new window)
Salvation Army Williamson County Service Center
1930 S. Austin Avenue, Suite 101
Georgetown, TX 78626
http://www.salvationarmyaustin.org/williamson-county-service-center (opens a new window)