Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) 8, a nine-county region formed under the Texas Transformation & Quality Improvement Program (also known as the Texas 1115 Medicaid Waiver), is holding the second and final public stakeholder forum – via Zoom Webinar (see link below) – on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 in Round Rock, Williamson County, Texas, to review the updated Regional Healthcare Partnership 8 Plan for demonstration years 9 and 10 of the Texas 1115 Medicaid Waiver.
All interested stakeholders residing in the region are invited to connect to the forum and provide public comment and feedback on the plan. We strongly encourage participation by key stakeholder groups to include intergovernmental transfer entities, eligible performing providers, and community health care partners.
If you would like to participate and have internet access, use the Zoom meeting link shared below.
Stakeholders who do not have internet may still participate by calling into the conference line using the participant code noted below.
Email email@example.com if you need help accessing the meeting link and/or would like it emailed to you directly.
Regional Healthcare Partnership 8
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 • 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Anchor: Texas A&M University Health Science Center
Meeting Location: Zoom Webinar and/or Conference Line
Zoom meeting link: https://tamu.zoom.us/j/459732025 (Meeting #459 732 025)
Conference Line: 877-931-8150; participant code 3621413
Stakeholder Forum: RHP 8 Plan Update & DY9-10 Activities
- Recap of Texas 1115 Waiver and Updated Protocols (DY9-10)
- Overview of DY9-10 RHP Plan Update
- Brief Recap of RHP Plan Update Requirements
- Brief Recap of Revision Process & Timeline
- Updated Learning Collaborative Plan
- Plan Certification/Verification
- Open Public Access to RHP 8 Plan Update
- Regional Goals and Stakeholder Engagement in DY9-10
- Community Partner Collaboration & Spotlights
- Learning Collaborative Activities
- Regional Meetings
- Open Discussion/Questions and Answer