The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:00p.m. at 3500 D B Wood Road, Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Georgetown, Texas. If you need accommodations for a disability, please notify Nancy Rangel at 512-968-4077 in advance.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez and Ira Wood.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on August 21, 2019.
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Special Call Tax Meeting No. 1 held on August 28, 2019.
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Special Call Tax Meeting No. 2 held on September 4, 2019.
- Possible action to adopt the Tax Rate of .10 per $100 valuation and resolution.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action to approve a proposed letter of engagement with Barrick & Company LLC for bookkeeping and accounting services in fiscal year 2018/19.
- Discussion and possible action to approve a Letter of Engagement with Medack & Oltmann, LLP to perform annual financial audit.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
- Public Comment.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on the 6th day of September at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.