Wedding Request/Information
Wedding Information

Please fill out the form above or call 512-943-1507 or 512-943-1501.

JP3 Office Weddings (8-5, Monday through Friday) 
(Must pre-pay at least 1 day before)
All Other Weddings
(Historic courthouse weddings, parks, private homes, after hours, weekends, outside of Williamson County, holidays, etc.)

Only cash payments accepted

Marriage License Information

If you wish to apply for a marriage license in Williamson County both applicants should come to the basement of the Justice Center located at 405 MLK Street, Georgetown, TX. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We will need proper identification such as a driver’s license or passport. We will also ask for social security numbers. Please refer to the fees document for the price of a marriage license. We prefer you bring cash with no bills over $20. No checks, please. 

Once you purchase the license you have to wait 72 hours before you can marry unless either of you happen to be on active duty in the military. You have to get married within 90 days of the date that you purchased the license.

If you are 16 years or older but under 18 years of age a parent will have to sign the consent form. The parent will also need to bring a drivers license or I.D. card for proper identification. If the natural parents are divorced, the parent given custody must give the written consent. The parent will need to bring the custody papers and proper identification.

In the state of Texas, there is a 30 day waiting period after a divorce is final. We can issue the license on the 31st day from the final date. If the applicants are remarrying each other then it does not apply.

You can purchase your license in any county in Texas and get married in any other county in Texas.

If you have any questions, please call (512) 943-1527 or (512) 943-1526.

Or visit their Web site by following this link