Judge Stacy Hackenberg will perform ceremonies at the Justice of the Peace Precinct 4 office in Taylor or at a location of your choice. For more information, please email email@example.com or contact the Precinct 4 office by phone at (512) 352-4155. Congratulations!
Fees for Wedding Ceremonies
- $75 in the office and during office hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday throughFriday
- $100 in the office after office hours
- $125 plus mileage outside of the office
Obtaining A Marriage License
If a couple is applying for a marriage license in Williamson County, both applicants should go to the Justice Center located at 405 Martin Luther King Blvd, Georgetown, Texas 78626. The County Clerk's Office is located in the basement and the hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The requirements are:
- Both parties must be present;
- Both parties must have a valid state-issued picture ID or a certified copy of their birth certificate;
- Both parties must be aged 18 or over, or have a parent or guardian present to sign consent;
- License is not valid for 72 hours after issuance and expires 90 days from date of issuance; and,
- Cost of license is $72.00.
In the state of Texas, there is a 30-day waiting period after a divorce is final. The County Clerk's office can issue the license on the 31st day from the final date. If the applicants are remarrying each other, they do not have to wait 30 days. A marriage license may be purchased in any county in Texas and the couple can get married in any county in Texas. If you have any questions concerning the marriage license requirements, click here or contact the County’s Clerk's office at (512) 943-1527 or (512) 943-1526.