Click here for a copy of the 2017 CDBG Social Service Application
FUNDING FOR FY2017 (OCT. 1, 2017 – SEPT. 30, 2018)
Please read the following Federal Regulation (CFR 570.201) before completing the application:
Basic Eligible Activities 570.201
(e) Public services. Provision of public services (including labor, supplies, and materials) including but not limited to those concerned with employment, crime prevention, child care, health, drug abuse, education, fair housing counseling, energy conservation, welfare (but excluding the provision of income payments identified under § 570.207(b)(4)), homebuyer down payment assistance, or recreational needs. To be eligible for CDBG assistance, a public service must be either a new service or a quantifiable increase in the level of an existing service above that which has been provided by or on behalf of the unit of general local government (through funds raised by the unit or received by the unit from the State in which it is located) in the 12 calendar months before the submission of the action plan.
This application was designed for your convenience. It can be completed in two ways.
- Using PDF. The application can be found at www.wilco.org. Open the document and fill in the appropriate information. Use the tab key to navigate through the application. Once the form is completed, print, obtain appropriate signatures and submit. (preferred method)
- Manually. Open the document and print it. Manually complete the form. Obtain appropriate signatures and submit.
Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Please submit one original and four (4) copies.
Attn: Sally Bardwell, Community Development Administrator
710 Main Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
Applicant Organization Name & Contact Information
- Complete information requested.
- Provide the Project Title.
- Give a brief description of project.
- Check appropriate box.
Type of Proposal
- Check all that apply.
- Determine the amount of CDBG funds requested.
- Determine the amount of funds that will be obtained from other resources. Note, this is not the amount of leveraged funds and should include all other funds anticipated for use in the project.
- Total Cost of project.
- Describe the need and current condition of the problem and how it relates to the needs/priorities identified for Williamson County (see FY 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan Priorities included in this packet).
- Generally describe the resources necessary for the project. Do NOT identify budget here.
- Describe the anticipated results.
Identify the geographic boundaries of the proposed service area. Please include cities and/or areas served.
Attach a map that shows the project site and/or defines the service area.
Obtain appropriate signatures.
Failure to submit requested documents or to provide adequate explanation may invalidate proposal.
- Funds obligated to the project will be tied to that obligation unless authorized to do otherwise.
- CDBG funds do not require leveraged funds.